Thank you for your purchase of a Staccato 2011®. By selecting our pistol, you are part of an elite group that includes the world’s best law enforcement agencies, such as the U.S. Marshall’s SOG, 1000s of LEO and Operational Personnel and Heroes across the World. Our 2011’s are chosen by champion shooters, LEO and Military, personal defenders and enthusiasts for its proven reliability, accuracy, and shoot-ability. We are committed to building the World’s Best Shooting Handguns and we stand behind every pistol we make. Our commitment to you, our customer, is supported by our industry leading warranty policy.
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Staccato guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Staccato agrees to correct any defect in the firearm for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement, at Staccato’s option, with the same or comparable quality components (or by replacing the firearms at Staccato’s option); provided, that the firearm is returned unloaded and freight prepaid to Staccato.
This limited warranty is void if any of the following occur.
1) The pistol has been misused or damaged by the user or accident.
2) The pistol has not been properly maintained as described in the product manual.
3) The pistol grip has been modified, changed, or removed/replaced by anyone other than an STI or Staccato Factory Certified Gunsmith. Use of a metal grip expressly voids the warranty.
4) The pistol has been altered or modified in any way including cosmetic alterations.
5) Fired with handloaded, reloaded or improper ammunition (excluding Open guns manufactured specifically for major power factor ammunition, however if it is determined that the damage to your Open gun is directly related to overcharged, double charged or unsafe ammunition, it may effect warranty coverage).
This warranty is not transferable to any other person. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein and this warranty does not apply to any accessory items attached or appurtenant to the firearm.
In no event shall Staccato be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with this limited warranty.
-The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your STI or Staccato pistol, at the sole discretion of Staccato.
-The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
-All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
-Staccato assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses and any action based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
How to use your warranty
If you discover a defect in material or workmanship, please complete the claim form below and you will be contacted by one of our Warranty or Customer Service Team Members.NOTE: If your pistol was purchased new and you are the original registered owner, we will send you a paid shipping label for the return of your 2011. If it is determined that your warranty repair or damaged product is NOT covered by warranty, you will be charged for shipping.
Once we receive and evaluate your pistol, our warranty team will be in touch with you to discuss resolution.
114 Halmar Cove,
Georgetown, TX, 78628
ATTN: Warranty Department