PLEASE NOTE: THESE CLASSES ARE TEMPORARILY PLACED ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER GUIDANCE REGARDING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS.
This class** will provide factory armorer certification on the 2011® pistol. Students will learn how to completely disassemble and reassemble the 2011®, inspect for worn/broken parts, identify malfunctions and associate them with the mechanical causes. Instruction will also be provided on basic interventions for preservation of function and reliability.
Available Schedule & Location
- June 9, 2020 – Granada Hills, CA
- Location: LAPD, 12001 Blucher Avenue, Granada Hills CA, 91344
**Due to host range requirements, the class is restricted to enrollment for LE Only.**
- Please include your PD name and city in the “Company” field with your Address during the check-out process.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: – If you are purchasing several courses for more than one officer, please include all names of attendees in the “Additional Notes” field on the checkout page. Thank you!
What You Need:
- 2011 pistol with 1 magazine
- Basic cleaning kit, including rags and lube
- Bic lighter (optional, for fiber optic sight service)