*Please note cancellations will only be accepted up to 7 days prior to the class date. No shows on the day of will not be refunded.*
This 2 days class of shooting with movement will test your skills from 3yds to 25yds on the move. This class will push the student in different types of strategies for defense and/or competition. This class is designed for LE Agencies, Military, and action shooters.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Covering all the fundamental issues that will be needed to properly shoot on the move.
- Understand how speed up and slow down for proper accuracy on targets at correct distance.
- Advancing and retreating targets.
- How to build the correct program for shooting on the move. Your training!
- The importance of terrain while shooting on the move.
- The good and bad with holsters, pouches ammunition and footwear.
- Understanding how to move around props on the range.
- Red dots version Iron sights.
- Test to end.
Required Student Supplied Items:
- Properly functioning pistol(no revolvers please).
- 1000 rounds of ammunition.
- Eye and ear protection.
- 4 hi cap magazines.
- Minimum of 2 magazine pouches.
- A holster, no appendix or shoulder holsters for this class.
- Cleaning kit.
Course will begin in a classroom setting at 2845 County Road 233 in Florence TX 76527. Coffee and water will be provided, please bring any snacks or specialty drinks you may need or desire (no alcohol allowed before or during training). Lunch will be provided.
- 8am start in classroom at 2845 County Road 233 in Florence TX 76527(Look for Staccato signs).
- Total class time is around 8-9 hours per day.
Range portion of training will be at the Ranch at Staccato’s new facility located at 1223 County Road 233 in Florence Texas 76527.
Dress for range should be comfortable clothing and weather specific. If it rains, we will still train so bring raingear if you require it, sunscreen and hats for hot sunny weather is recommended.
Student needs to be able to stand for long periods of time. If you require special accommodations or have questions concerning the course, please email us at [email protected]
Todd Jarrett is a 4 time World Champion and 16 time US National Champion in the action shooting sports for nearly 40 years. He brings plenty of diversity in handguns, carbine, shotgun, PDW and bolt guns throughout his career. With over 6 million rounds fired in his lifetime he bring plenty of knowledge to his students with all the current training techniques. He’s has travel the World teaching Government agencies, Law Enforcement and Elite Military over the past 30 plus years. Working with the firearms industries in developing everything from firearms, ammunition, sighting devices, holsters, training programs, range development, and years of television.
Currently works for Staccato, Federal Ammunition, CCI, C-More Systems and Hoppe’s. He brings plenty of stories to entertain the entire class. This will be a fun and safe class.