From elite shooters to everyday range shooters, the Staccato XC delivers incredibly flat and fast shooting. Built with an integrated compensated barrel and a balanced trigger, the XC gives shooters a leg-up on their peers. The increased confidence shooters gain with the XC also makes it a sound choice for home defense.
Designed with FlaTec™, our 2011® pistols help shooters of all levels shoot like a professional.
The Staccato XC ships with a front sight which, when used in conjunction with the appropriate Staccato 2011® optic mounting plate, is designed to co-witness with industry leading full-sized red dot optics such as the Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 508/509, Trijicon RMR, and others.
XC models will ship with a cover plate and front iron sight designed to co-witness with full size red dot optics. XC models will also ship with a combination optic mounting kit that will allow for the mounting of the following five optics: Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 507C/508T and the Leupold Delta Point Pro.
When purchasing an optic-ready Staccato firearm on Staccato2011.com, we will provide FREE mounting and red dot zeroing with the purchase of a red dot optic and the required optic plate for your 2011® pistol.
*Co-witness sights are required by all major Law Enforcement agencies when red dot optics are authorized for use.*
For CALIFORNIA, if you are not an active law enforcement officer, you CANNOT purchase any Staccato firearm
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 5.0 Inch Island Comp Barrel
- Recoil System: Dawson Precision® 5.0″ Tool Less Recoil System
- Sights: Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Dawson Precision® Optic System “Patented” Rear
- Front Sight: Full Size: .285″H x .135″W
- Optic-Ready: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Dawson Precision® Optic System “Patented” Rear
- Trigger: 2.5lbs With Ambi Safety Levers
- Dimensions: Length: 8.7 Grip Width: 1.3 Height: 5.9 Width At Safeties: 1.5 Weight: 37.56oz w/o Optic, Empty – No Mag
- Magazines: 2x 17-Round & 1x 20-Round
- Please Note: 10 or 15 round magazines included based on state.