PURPOSEFUL DESIGN | Specifically designed as an “appendix carry” holster. The VELO4 is intelligently designed to make your gun disappear. The combination of the camming bar and anatomically correct body contour rotate the grip up and into the body. SECURELY CONCEALED | The Tenicor T1 belt clip by Discreet Carry Concepts leverages strength and durability with unique Tenicor designed vertical adjustment slots. The optional closed belt loops are extremely low profile (maximizing concealment) and durable (to survive the fight). PRECISION FIT | Built from proprietary CAD designs and precision CNC machined tooling for a positive, Trucise™fit. Dual tension screws allow for subtle adjustments.
ROBUST DURABILITY | The features of the VELO are intentionally molded into the holster for a simple and durable product.The VELO is made from thick (0.093”) and durable thermoplastic for longevity. Secure the all steel hardware with the provided thread-locker for durable long-term use. INTENTIONAL DESIGN | Using our own CAD designs and precision CNC machined tooling, the VELO is designed for performance.
- Each holster is molded to our Trucise™fit, which creates a uniquely secure holster with a smooth and consistent draw.
- The shirt guard is carefully profiled to allow for an unencumbered high thumb grip.
- Profiled at the top, the VELO supports most conventional slide mounted red dot sights.
- The sight channel is tall to allow for suppressor height sights.
- An open bottom works with several different slide lengths and muzzle devices, including threaded barrels and muzzle brakes.
- The dual tension screws enable subtle adjustments and security.
PERSONALIZED PERFORMANCE | One of the biggest challenges to integrating a holster into daily life is ride height.We have carefully designed subtle and robust ride height adjustment into the VELO.The attachment options carefully balance security, durability, concealment, and convenience. All of the attachments are spaced to allow the user to split a pant loop to increase flexibility in the placement of the holster.
- artversion: yes