Staccato warrants that Staccato-built firearms are originally manufactured free of defects in material, workmanship and mechanical function. For the lifetime of the firearm, Staccato agrees to correct any defect in the firearm by repair, adjustment or replacement, at Staccato’s option, with the same or comparable quality components (or by replacing the firearms at Staccato’s option).
This limited warranty is null and void if the firearm has been misused, damaged (by accident or otherwise), fired with improper ammunition, fired with an obstruction in the barrel, damaged through failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, or if unauthorized repair or alteration has been performed on the firearm. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of any parts.
Subject to the foregoing, this limited warranty confers the right to have the covered firearm or its parts repaired, adjusted or replaced exclusively upon the owner. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein and this warranty does not apply to any accessory items attached or appurtenant to the firearm. In no event shall Staccato be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with this limited warranty.
Warranty Return Procedure
Step 1: Contact Staccato through our website here. A representative from Staccato will help you troubleshoot the issue to see if there are any underlying causes that can be easily remedied without having to return your firearm for repair. For example: proper lubrication, cleaning and maintenance, Recoil Spring, or ammo related issues.
Step 2: If the representative determines your firearm should be returned for repair a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Pre-Paid Shipping Label will be generated. Unless otherwise advised, be sure to include the complete firearm in addition to all parts and magazines associated with firing your firearm. When shipping ensure to write the RMA number on the outside of the package and include documentation describing the issue in detail. Unless otherwise advised DO NOT take your firearm to an FFL to be shipped, but rather take to an approved shipping center.
*Please Note* Damage due to improper packaging is not covered under warranty.
Step 3: Once your firearm is received we will inspect and test fire to verify the issues being experienced. Test fire will include a combination of 50 rounds of hollow points and full metal jacket rounds.
Step 4: If we are unable to verify or duplicate the issue, then you will be responsible for the cost of range time, ammo and shipping. This will be charged as a flat cost of $150.00.
Step 5: If we are unable to verify the issue during inspection and test fire you are able to request that we go back to the range to test fire again. Each additional test fire will be a charge of $50.00. This includes the cost of ammo and labor. The second test fire will be videotaped and a copy returned with your firearm.
If at any time we experience any malfunctions during test firing you will not be responsible for any charges.
Please note that staccato reserves the right to make changes to this policy at anytime without notice.
Thank you for your purchase of a Staccato 2011®. By selecting our pistol, you are part of an elite group that includes the world’s best law enforcement agencies, such as the U.S. Marshall’s SOG, 1000s of LEO and Operational Personnel and Heroes across the World. Our 2011’s are chosen by champion shooters, LEO and Military, personal defenders and enthusiasts for its proven reliability, accuracy, and shoot-ability. We are committed to building the World’s Best Shooting Handguns and we stand behind every pistol we make. Our commitment to you, our customer, is supported by our industry leading warranty policy.
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Staccato guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for the lifetime* of the original purchaser. Staccato agrees to correct any defect in the firearm for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement, at Staccato’s option, with the same or comparable quality components (or by replacing the firearms at Staccato’s option); provided, that the firearm is returned unloaded and freight prepaid to Staccato.
This limited warranty is void if any of the following occur.
1) The pistol has been misused or damaged by the user or accident.
2) The pistol has not been properly maintained as described in the product manual.
3) The pistol grip has been modified, changed, or removed/replaced by anyone other than an STI or Staccato Factory Certified Armorer. Use of a metal grip expressly voids the warranty.
4) The pistol has been altered or modified in any way including cosmetic alterations.
5) Fired with handloaded, reloaded or improper ammunition (excluding Open guns manufactured specifically for major power factor ammunition, however if it is determined that the damage to your Open gun is directly related to overcharged, double charged or unsafe ammunition, it may effect warranty coverage).
6) Utilization of non-Staccato slide milling services or optic plates voids Staccato or STI pistol’s warranty related to slides and sights.
This warranty is not transferable to any other person. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein and this warranty does not apply to any accessory items attached or appurtenant to the firearm. In no event shall Staccato be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with this limited warranty.
• The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your STI or Staccato pistol, at the sole discretion of Staccato.
• The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
• All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
• Staccato assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses and any action based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
How to use your warranty
If you discover a defect in material or workmanship, please complete the claim form below and you will be contacted by one of our Warranty or Customer Service Team Members. NOTE: If your pistol was purchased new and you are the original registered owner, we will send you a paid shipping label for the return of your 2011. If it is determined that your warranty repair or damaged product is NOT covered by warranty, you will be charged for shipping.
Once we receive and evaluate your pistol, our warranty team will be in touch with you to discuss resolution.
*Any gun manufactured by STI Firearms, LLC or Staccato for USPSA/IPSC Open Division competition designed to shoot major power factor ammunition will be warrantied for two years from the original date of purchase and the use of properly hand-loaded ammunition will not void this warranty.